Yes. Area rugs manufacturers specifically exclude damage by a vacuum cleaner, including the use of the beater bar. This is not a defect in the rug.
- Do you have any store locations?
- Will using my vacuum cleaner's beater bar void my area rug warranty?
- Do you offer discounts to interior designers?
- Do you have corporate discounts?
- How do I know what rug is the right rug for me?
- How do you guarantee my privacy?
- How do I get a copy of my receipt?
- What should I do if there is a problem with my order?
- How does a price match affect sales tax, shipping charges or processing fees?
- Can I combine a price match from Homestitch with any of your other promotions?