Back-ordered items are items that our suppliers currently don't have on hand and which they are generally unable to predict when they will have more in stock. Whenever possible, we will do our best to inform you of an anticipated shipping date.
- Do you have any store locations?
- Will using my vacuum cleaner's beater bar void my area rug warranty?
- Do you offer discounts to interior designers?
- Do you have corporate discounts?
- How do I know what rug is the right rug for me?
- How do you guarantee my privacy?
- How do I get a copy of my receipt?
- What should I do if there is a problem with my order?
- How does a price match affect sales tax, shipping charges or processing fees?
- Can I combine a price match from Homestitch with any of your other promotions?